The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program is an opportunity for qualified foreign nationals interested in permanent residency in the U.S. to reside in America. The program is overseen in its entirety by United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) as mandated by the U.S Congress.
We will assist you with the process of obtaining a Green Card through the EB5 program. We will match you with the right regional center and the best legal council to make sure all your needs are met. The regional center you will be investing in will meet the highest possible standards to ensure a secure commercial investment and immediate cash flow, if available. Contact us to learn more and to be matched with your regional center.
There is an opportunity for foreign investors interested in obtaining permanent U.S. residency to investing $500,000 (USD) $1 million (USD) in the United States.
These investors will be entitled to apply for EB-5 "Green Card" classification (an employment based immigration program), which upon approval will allow the applicant and his immediate family conditional U.S. residency. Applicants will have to demonstrate the source of their funds and possess a good personal background. They are permitted to live and work anywhere in the United States.
Investing in certain regional centers in targeted employment areas must either directly or indirectly create 10 full time jobs in order to qualify for EB-5 Green Card eligibility.
Once approved for the EB-5 Immigrant Visa, the investor receives a “conditional” Green Card (allowing time for the 10 full-time jobs to be created) which must be reissued after two years and is subject to removal of certain conditions.
EB5 candidates apply for consideration as immigrant investors by investing in USCIS designated regional centers. These centers focus on a specific geographical area within the United States and seek to promote economic growth through increased export sales, improved regional productivity, creation of new jobs and increased foreign capital investment.
Our partner, a multilingual team of legal professionals work together seamlessly with a highly focused results-oriented approach. Clients can expect rapid individual evaluation, support and turnaround. Our partner is committed to making each of our clients feel like a top priority at their firm.
Since 1979, that's the service their clients have come to expect from their firm. For over three decades, immigrants from 36 nationalities have come to rely on their expert strategies.
EB-5 Visa Program Summary of Benefits:
- Qualifying investors, their spouse and their minor children (under 21) will be granted U.S. Lawful, Permanent Residency
- No minimum requirements as to age, ability to speak English, employment experience, or education
- Investor and family may live/work anywhere in the United States. Minor children may obtain employment, subject to age, state and governmental laws and regulations.
- Educational benefits including admission to universities at the same cost as U.S. residents
- The EB-5 program does not require immigrant investors to manage their investment on a day-to-day basis.
- After five years, the investor and their family may obtain U.S. citizenship, subject to meeting all immigration requirements, as mandated under the law.